TG-1983BX IP PBX
Voice, Video, Data & Mobility Communications Platform
TeleGiga PBX systems are designed to bring advanced voice, video, data and mobility features to enterprise of all sizes. TG-1983BX IP PBX is enterprise grade system which supports up to 500 users and 60 simultaneous calls. This secure IP PBX system delivers unified communication features at unprecedented price point and it comes in two variants, on premise or with cloud connect.
Advantages of TeleGiga PBX
- Supports up to 500 users, 60 SIP trunk accounts, up to 60 simultaneous calls
- Zero Configuration provisioning of TeleGiga SIP endpoints
- Strongest Possible Security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE+; Integrated NAT router
- Supports API Integration with IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in call records (CDR) for tracking phone using by line, data, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that using the H.264, H.263 and H.263+ codecs
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email